Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday Morning..

Ok For Starters I will say this...I think I might have ate over my 1200 calories yesterday, I am not sure but I ate..Lunch Hotdog ( YES I know I know... ) anyway moving along Dinner...I ate a Chiken wrap with Lettuce, and a Fruit and walnut salad...and Last night for some un known reason I was STARVINGGG soo I went down to walgreens @ 9:00 at night and bought HEALTHY Trail mix (200 Calories) I think That might have been what threw me over the 1200 calories but I am not sure...I know that yesterday seem to drag on and drag on..I cleaned the house, done laundry and mainly read. (Both a Mag & The internet)

I did however find out that I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year for Both familys which makes me a lil nervious..I am extremely nervious about this...#1 because I can NOT stand Michaels family, they always seem to have something bad to say, I am sure they will find fault in the meal, #2 because I would like to think I can control my eating on that day BUT, it is Thanksgiving dinner (which mind you has always been my VERY favorite holiday, mainly because of the food) so I am not sure how this will turn out...I know that I have made the decision to "Take it one day at a time" and leave room for a few mistakes along the way...Holidays are a bad time for this...BUT I will do it...

As far as the meds go...Like i said...I did find myself a lil hungry last night which concerned me..BUT I did sleep better last night, without waking up...This morning I felt a lil more tired then I have in the past week...I decided that I would wait until I got to work to take my medicine..I had leg cramps all morning and not sure if they can be linked...

I did get a Post this morning on my blog which I was happy about...The main reason that makes me happy is I am finding more and more people that understand what I am going through...more then I thought..I love reading their journeys. I see that other people are in a struggle as well and that helps me know that I am not totally alone in this battle. Life is hard but when you add the extras in there sometimes it seems to get harder...My first FULL week will be tomarrow!!!!

No comments: