Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday already?


Ok I was p at 8am, My Mom has me on this lil project, I am selling her Bags on line and making a a lil money as well, YEAHHH well, I woke up to 27 e-mails this am after placing the ad so i have been busy at work ha ha, Thats the kind of work I need...sit at home work...I did wake with a Head ache this morning I am thinking its because the way I ate ysterday Ok this is what i did, I woke and I was not hungry at all so, what did I do NOT eat, I waited until like 2:00 and ate, I went to my favorite place..Cracker Barrel and done pretty well as far as what I ate, They have a Low carb menu, I had egg scramlers (1) a tomato slice, Turkey Sasuage ( They brought two but I ate 1 ) & whole wheat toast with Promise sread and suger free jam and I drank and 8oz glass of water But by then I had a HUGE woppin headache because I think I might have waited wayyy to late to eat..so being that I ate so late, I ended up not eating again until about 8:30 PM ( which is against MY rules about what time is the right time to eat ) and I ate 1 chicken wrap from taco bell -minus the tortilla because i normally tear 90% off and give to the dogs...LOL soo I think Thats why I am keeping a head ache...Weekends are extremly hard on me as far as the "time" I eat...anyway...I did go over to moms and visit yesterday which I always enjoy of course...and then I came home and stay up until about 2am wow I done BAD this weekend lol Ohh well...I will have a better Day tomarrow I hope. Michael will be gone most of the day today which I LOVE of course lol...
I am picking up the Thanksgiving food today as well..I am hoping to get as much lowfat stuff as possible without telling Michael and the rest of the family lol I don't think they will ever notice as much as they eat..lol OK OK I will stop being mean BUT ITS TRUE, they don't slow down long enough to enjoy it so, why not make it healythy for them . I did Buy some Christmas stuff at the Cracker barrel, I Love their decorations and EVERYTIME I go, i end up spending much more then my meal, I eat so little that the meals are much cheaper ( Would be even CHEAPER if michael would disappear Hee hee ) I got a CUTE Snowman that things single bells & moves its head & Lights up OHHHH ha ha and I got a Snowman made out of Ice and he lights up, The CUTEST thing ever!!! I ended up buying a new Christmas Flag for my Flag pole outsde as well...Well I guess i will get off of here for now..I have been on here forever lol Have a Blessed Day...

No comments: