Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ok So I messed up a bit...

Ok so after work yesterday, which was already late I had an apppointment, then I had to go to the Mother inlaws for Dinner, well of course they didn't have anything healthy soo I ended up eating really late and NOT what I should have, yesterday at lunch I only had a chicken (Grilled and cut up ) and I snacked on a serving of raisins and some curves cerial......I just didn't have time to eat, I find that as the holidays are approching, it is becoming harder to eat "right" but I will not allow it to take from me what I want so badly...Michael wasn't as bad last night as normal, I can tell that he is extremly worried about his Grandmother who si going into surgry at 12:30 today, He mentioned staying at the hospital with her which he needs to do I think...but who knows if he will...
This morning I stopped my Mcdonalds and decided to have a fruit & Yogert cup & a Decaf with two creams ( Yeah I Know, the cream is bad for me ) I also brought a Fiber one bar for a snack and My fiber choice meds to aid is my hunger pains...
I am kind of feeling thisng will change soon, not sure what the change will be but, I feel it coming on....

No comments: