Thursday, November 8, 2007

Met someone new..who understands

Lunch ~How can I describe it...OK VERYYY lil well..Not that I wasn't hungry because I have been for some unknown reason and have the worse headache ever, I ate some fresh veggies..lil carrots, Brock & cauliflower...and I ate a 90 calorie special K bar, I went to the dining room, stood there looking really crazy at the food all I could think about was wow, they must know I am on a diet and they decided to help me out..It looked that BAD soo I decided my lunch was over..I could have ate a chicken wrap or something healthy like that but, just wasn't in the mood...I took the other half of my pill and decided that I would eat maybe a Yogurt Later on in the day.

I have chatting Via e-mail with a couple of AW SOME women, who offer alot of support and suggestions and I just me them yet I feel like I know them..Colette (Confessions of a Chinese Food addict) Is a Great person and I can will be a Great support system, she is very smart and seems to know what shes talking about...when I started chatting with her this morning, I was like wow someone to talk to, that understands..does not judge AND offers suggestions and MOST of all support...Just an example...Read this letter..

hahaha I know what ya mean! I traded my food addiction for blogging addiction...LOL
Glad you are reading the blogs. They will give you lots of insight too!

OK I just got done reading ALL your post from the first one til today and I want to say...
1.) your mom is amazing and you so lucky to have her behind you. me and my mom don't really get along since I found my dad 10 years ago...long story that would make a great OPRAH show!! lol
2.) Your not eating enough through out the day that is why your hungry. You need to eat more fiber! Fiber will fill you up and keep you from feeling hungry. So eat those "Fiber One" bars, they are in the cereal aisle at the grocery, apples, popcorn and anything high in fiber! When you think your hungry...drink crystal light or water! Also you need to eat every 3 hours... this will keep you from getting so famished!! And will help you have control as well as keep your blood sugar levels from dipping and spiking!!
3.) I agree with something you said, the pills help control the hunger but you have to be able to eat a balanced low fat diet after you get off the pills because you can't stay on them forever so now is the time to read, gather info and try some great WW recipes to get prepared for when you come off the meds!!!
4.) walk, walk and walk. A friend of mine I walk with lost 65 pounds just by walking...no change in her diet!! Exercise will make you feel better, sleep better and i bet the dogs would love some one on one " mommy time"

You will find all the ladies are very supportive and I can't imagne not having their support!!! Your doing a great job, keep up the good work.
TTYL,
Colette


I read this and was almost in tears that someone cared enough to read all my journal entry's! It meant so much and gave me the feeling someone out there REALLY cares...It was an amazing feeling. I have a few others that have been reading as well..Alex is great and is always right on top of my new post..I just want to say Thanks to all of you...
Well Mom called me during lunch JUST to ask what I had for lunch...That was so sweet of her..she has her days ha ha
My Co Worker Mickey left for lunch and it seem different being in our liloffice alone..kind of weird..The headache is starting to wear off and I better get some work done for the day...I will of course be back...

2 comments:

Colette said...

Jenn,
Thanks for all the wonderful words...I am sitting here blushing!!! awwwww...

Roni really inspired me so much when I started and I hope if I can just inspire 1 person it will be you! Its totally amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it!

I see alot of ambition in you and you seem to have alot of "get up" Trust me when I say you need the "get up" because there are going to be days you fall but you keep " getting up"...thats how you win! Never give up!!

Oh and Welcome into the "club" girl!!

I heart you

Alex said...

Thanks Jenn...the more support the better...we all will have days we need a pick me up dust me off and kick in the butt to get going again!!