Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sharing Pictures before bed

OK would this not temp you too?? I just LOVED this lil cup cake BUT, BUT I DID NOT eat one...I did bring one home to my husband...I thought it was cute as can be...Tonight well has been like most nights...at my house, not alot different...I ate very little this afternoon as I felt guilty about all I ate today so I didn't eat much tonight..OK On a Happier Note the Baby Shower was fun This is Heather & DianeThis is Heather, the Preggy..It was Really nice to see everyone smiling and having fun and not so serious all the time. Heathers baby will be here soon and her whole life will change..I know shes excited but so scared. I think she will be a GREAT mother to her lil boy.
This is my Co-worker and I guess you could say friend, Micky
He is the one that kind of keep me in line, ha ha He is a Funny person and turned out being great...we are completely opposite but seem to find things to chat about. Well I was basicly Sharing pictures with you...Tonight was a little disappointed as I have decided NOT to cook Thanksgiving Dinner, Its a long story but feel thats the best thing to do..I guess that will cut down on the calories huh? I think I will find a nice place to go eat. Things here get worse BUT I still carry my smile..
Nighty night...



1 comment:

Alex said...

the cup cakes are cute....good job resisting the temptation!