Monday, November 12, 2007

Good morning, This morning has went well so far, I was awaken my my dad calling me ( He lives in another state, and I thought something was wrong so basicly I have been awake since 6am, so I am wide awake, I did decide on the way to work I might need coffee and although I have stopped drinking coffee, I got a small cup (Yes with cream :( ) When I got to work I was surprised with a lil gift bag sitting in my chair, wow I thought it might have been a mistake BUT, My friend Heather ( The one I went to the baby shower for last week ) , I opened it to find the CUTEST orniment that said the word "friend" on it, wow It made me feel really good and I rushed to Thank her, I told you all she was great...

I LOVEEE This site called "Hunger Girl" They had some GREAT ideas for snacks or I guess they could even be meals, I thought I would share..

Lean Pockets Whole Grain - With 16g of whole grain in each "pocket", these cheesy mini-meals come in Ham & Cheese, Meatballs & Mozzarella, and Supreme Pizza. Each one has 220 - 240 calories, 7g fat, and 3 - 4g fiber (POINTS® value 4 - 5*).
Chex 100 Calorie Snacks in Strawberry Yogurt - Creamy... fruity... crunchy... if you dig pre-portioned cerealish snack foods, these will make you happy. Each pouch contains 100 calories, 2.5g fat, and 0g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Dont those sound GREAT There were other as well... yummm...I did have a very emotional weekend and it makes me dread the weekends extremely bad but, Its over now and I am back at work, I feel so much safer in this lil office...No one to argue with and no one to put me down..
I got some GREAT & Encouraging e-mails in my box this weekend that help me so much, I can not begin to tell you what it means to me that I have people that care..Goes to show you there are wonderful people out there willing to lend a shoulder. Many thnaks go out to those people...I guess duty calls and I better get to work...OHH I feel no different with my meds...seriously no side affects whats - so ever...and I have not ate breaksfast..its 10:01am ...

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wow, a post at 6:51 am. I'm just waking up at that time.. how do you manage to form words. :) Thanks for stopping by my page and leaving me some support. I can't get over how many people are out there ready to hang in there with us in this journey. Good luck with your ride.. I hope that you find the support in this community that we all need.