Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nighty Night time


Dinner I wouldn't say was the best of choices BUT I tried eating very small ..anyway Michael and I decided to eat at the cracka Barrel for lunch, was good, I hate three veggies and drank to glasses of water, NOW for dinner WOW...I ate something thats a HUGE NO NO BUT, in defense I have ate VERY little and done GREAT so call it a reward to myself...I ate a half a Steak and OMG 1 single slice of fried green tomato....Its the FIRST fried food I have ate since I started my diet...I felt SOOOO guilty afterwards...I mean BAD BUT...It taste wonderful and I wanted more and more BUT, did NOT fall into temptation. We went to his Moms today and it was an ok visit...She is CRAZY about spending money and bought this $2000 couch, she is giving Michael and I her old one which is still basicly brand new ( had it about 2 years No kids or anything) she also got a new bed and is giving michael and her bed...wow, I know I sound like a bum but, I seriously have a great couch and Love seat but hers is newer then mine and I LOVE the color so...Yeap I am taking it, we are puttung the extra bed in my extra bedroom..


Michael has been Ok I guess, at lunch he laughed because I ordered three veggies and I said, what? he was like I just figured if we were going out to eat you would eat something decent..hummm not sure what he considers decent...I guess his lunch which was called a BIG BOY or somethings like that lol I had to laugh inside and think...Perfect meal jack^&^% lol


I didn't do as well as I had hope as far as Calories I am sure that single tomato had LOTS of calories, More then all my meals togather last week ha ha BUT I will be back to normal tomarrow..Its Monday so things are better on Mondays..Lets Hope...


BTW, since I am the one one the diet, They (They being Michael Family) decided I was cooking, basicly if I want to or not, I have a surprise for them...there will be a change in a few things like Mostly NON-FAT items ....The may lose a pound or two this holiday

1 comment:

Colette said...

Jenn listen to me. First off, your pills are doing exactually like they are suppose to do...NOT make you hungry! So this is why you feel like your having to force yourself to eat...this is normal! I know having been on those pills myself that you really don't feel hungery...( weird when your use to eating a side of cow at each meal) so what you need to do is space our your meals...say 5 mini meals or 4 mini meals with some healthy snacks. another words don't try to eat a "normal size" meal 3 times a day because fo one your not gonna be that hungry and two the idea of eating that much is enough to turn you off.
I read where you ate the " fiber one bar" and it kept you full!! yes they will which is a good thing. I eat mine early in the am!! I am so proud of you. I was so busy this weekend! I worked my ass off in this house trying to get ready for my dad and step moms visit. They are coming in Tuesday and Stephen and I were killing ourselves to finish the bookcases and put up the crown molding ....which we didn't finish but hell I don't care the house looks better than last time they was here.
I got on to read up on your weekend. Sounds like it was an emotional rollar coaster? Did you get any exercise in other than the mall? I was so bad and didn't walk because I was working so much here at the house! :( Girl I wish you lived close we'd walk together!! Well I am going to bed, just wanted to check on you!
Look don't stress out about "eating too much"....just eat healthy and don't over stuff yourself....3 veggies for lunch or supper is NOTHING!! so relax your doing good. talk to you tomorrow.
Colette