Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good Morning World...and Happy Day

Good Morning, Woke this morning feeling great, I am not sure why but I do...I think maybe because last night was an Ok night, I went to meet a lady about my bags ( I am selling Handbags ) she bout a few and then I decided it was time to eat, We decided on Shoneys and of course I done GREAT, I ate a salad with the Dark lettace as I call it was all HEALTHY veggies and No cheese, bread crumbs or anything, and I ate Fat free dressing...for the dinner part ate 1 serving of corn & 1 serving of Pinto Beans ( Just enought to get some protein) per Mickey, My Co-worker, I don't get enough, I went home, watched the Biggest loser ~ Wow I cried through it, it was an amazing journey that the girl that was voted off had been through, she was down to her goal weight of 137 and looked beautiful, while watching the show, Michael showed a heart ( Believe it or not lol ) He was like thats great, she looks really good...and even made the comment that I was losing weight already and if people like that could do it, so could I. I thought I was there with some one else and almost hit the floor when he said it! He even watched the whole show with me!! Wow anyway..It was great to see that people CAN do it with determation, I wish that I could work out and stuff like them but, Its hrad when you work full time, go to school and do Taxes seasonal...theres just not enough hours in the day...

After that, I was a little tired but Michael put in Hairspray the musical and I couldn't resit watching it until I fell asleep..Woke up feeling refreshed and OK believe it or not..I have not taken meds or anything until 9:00...I was reading up on ways to make Thanksgiving more enjoyable for people on a diet, I really do not want to blow this because I go to the DR. Monday to get weighed.. I am extremely worried about and and praying hard I lost some..

I am at work..so I better get to it, just wanted to check in

2 comments:

WeightBGone said...

I hope your Thanksgiving is a happy one. :)

Colette said...

Jenn,,,,,
your going to have a wonderful WI on monday!! be sure to let me know how much you lost!!!