Monday, November 12, 2007

Nighty Night

Ok sooo its been a while, i didn't have a chance to write at lunch, was really busy at work..Ok for lunch, I think i told you my meal the roasted turkey and green beans. the turkey was GREAT and made me look foward to Thanksgiving...SOO when I got home I place my couch and love seat on Freecycle.com because I got the new one, I had thought I was getting the matching reclyner but Michaels mom decided to keep it so I went down to buy me one...never decided on one soooo You know how that goes, If you knew me you would know I can never make up my mind...so Michael once again ate TWO friggin rib things at McDonalds AND a large fry PLUS ate my left overs, I had a simple grilled chicken soft taco...I bought two BUT ate 1, he ate the other..I came home and got all my christmas stuff started..Fun Fun, It does look very nice... Forgive me if I share this but Michael has decided he is half dead and that his foot will never heal...lol he is crazy sometimes. well nothing special to report..getting ready to head to bed.

No comments: