Monday, November 26, 2007

Wow I Feel GREAT WI Today!!!!!

This morning has been Great Got up to get dressed and WOW I am wearing a 16!!! OMG I am soo excited...I go to the Dr later today and will know how much I have lost, I have a great feel about this...I have not done that wonderful over Thanksgiving, well I guess I have done good considering all the temptation I had around me...So we will see if it will all pay off in the end. For Breakfast this morning I ate a bowl of Dry Cerial ( Curves ) and have not drank any water yet but plan to in a few minutes. I have spent most of my morning pittling lol Chatting with people in the office that sort of thing, came in and did not have a whole lot to do. I am just so excited about this afternoon I dont know what to do...
I ask for a weight Watchers scale for Christmas but I want one now so I am thinking maybe I might go buy one this week so I can keep up with my progress... maybe weight every morning and see how that goes, I have always been against that because I always felt it was depressing but now that I am losing I might want to consider it. I am not sure yet.

I have a BUNCH of questions for my Dr and can't wait until I get off to go...I am thinking of maybe coming off the meds next month..see how it goes. Who Knows I might take off and lose LOTS of weight.... I may not look much smaller but boy I feel it..I mean I am so excited about the jeans!! Yeahhhhh Ok I better try to find some work lol

1 comment:

Colette said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you girl!! You will have a great WI I know it!!!