Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Beautiful Fall Morning...

I read a Great article this morning...

Are Your Friends and Family Supportive of Your Weight Loss?
By Ian Robertson, Managing Editor PhenForum Daily and the Weight Loss Club
No one ever said that you had to travel this path alone. It is of the utmost importance that those around you serve as cheerleaders to motivate you and remind you that your hard work has paid off.
We all like a little encouragement, especially when the weight loss plateaus or stalls temporarily. However, many of us are not so lucky and in fact might have to deal with hostility toward our weight loss.
Maybe they think you are “better than them” by making such drastic changes, which is absurd. Whatever you do, don’t allow their negative energy to dampen your excitement. Plus, this negativity demonstrates that they are simply a poor excuse for a friend.
In this case, I would find an online weight loss community that allows correspondence and the option of accountability with a weight loss buddy. Of course, Phenforum.com is a primary example. Also, try and find a local weight loss group where support would also be readily available. And lastly, just don’t give up whether you have the support or not. Don't give up because you CAN do it!

My favorite part of the whole article was this..."Whatever you do, don't allow their negative energy to dampen your excitement" wow I knew this was importany as soon as I seen it, Made me think of the negative attitude of the one person who is suppose to support me..Maybe one day...right now he is consume with self centerness...
Anyway on a Better note...for Dinner I ate a salad with 1 pack of Fat free dressing...I did however have that late snack...ekkkkk I Think it will be ok..This morning I got out my meds and can remember taking it out of the pack BUT forgot if I took it...I know that sounds crazy but, I have tried and tried to remember...I know I am a Little hungry and thought of maybe getting some fruit..
This morning it was beautiful, I thought it would be freezing cold but, I thought it was comfortable..My House is beautiful in in the fall and I appricate the deer that use my property as their home, it always makes me smile to see them grazing in the feild in front of my house..I even seen 5 at one time...I have a Beaver that hangs around too, they must sense an animal lover.
Sleeping in my bed seems to get harder and hard these day as I woke to three animals all around me, normally Jade doesn't sleep in the bed but last night he decided that he would join to two small dog and took over the bed...wow I need a bigger bed ha ha..Well Its time for work better get busy...

No comments: