Monday, November 5, 2007

Ate w/ Mom, Healthy of course

Well..went to luch with mom, was GREAT..enjoyed seeing her and she seem to be in great spritits..I even had her eating Healthy tilapia, with a piece of Corn, saved my salad, one bite of bread and water with LOTS of lemon!!!..I walk extremely fast to get to my car ~ Not to go just to get my heart pumping...and it did, must have been entertaining to the rest of the parking lot but, made me feel better, I done the same when I returned.. I Read somewhere to do thing differently, change your pattern and you will get some exercise..like park futher away from the building..stuff like that...It does make you feel much better..
Funny how things get back to you, heard a few things from mom that was interesting about Thanksgiving...I just hope things go well, I hate people not getting along during the holidays..which remind me...I need to find some doggy outfits for Christmas pictures..which it was just me and them..but you know how that goes...well guess I better pretend I am working...

No comments: