Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Pat on the back for Jennifer

OK I feel like I have negeted my blog although I just wrote yesterday at lunch, I like to be a little obsivive about writting so I can keep up with it all... :) Ok Lets start ummm when I left work yesterday ( I mainly read Hungry girl ALL day yesterday and a few blogs ) OK I left and head to class, ( I am in Tax Classes, I have to renew every year I am on my third year ) OK It was ok but I figured I better get my dinner before going or it would be way to late, so I stopped by Mickey D's and got Apple Dippers and a Grilled chicken wrap, I didn't even eat the tortilla, I just ate the lattace and the Meat..I only ate 1 smal package of the carmel, It was really good and made me want something sweet extremely BAD, sooooooo This is where NORMALLY I would have stopped by a store on the way home and grabbed a fast snack BUT...YEAHHH for Jennifer, I decided on going to Walmart and buying some snack foods for when I get a craving for "snack" foods...( I studyed the Hungry girl site to find some healthy alteritives ) I decided on..
1. Graduates, Finger Foods ( For Babies ) BECAUSE, you can eat 80 pieces and its only 25 calories and 0 calories from fat
2.Quaker Mini Delights buttered popcorn - Multigrain cakes 1 pack is 90 calories
3.Quakes Rice snacks - Caramel Corn You can have 7 mini cakes for 60 Calories 0 fat calories, They are Extremely good...
4. Weight Watchers - Yogart (Strawberry)
5. Curves Cerial w/ Soy Milk ( the curves was really good with only 100 calories per I think because I dont have the box but maybe a cup??? ) anyway and the Milk was 80z glass 50 Calories!!! Wow wee..I done my homework, anyway..After that trip I wasn't that hungry anymore but did grab a rice cake to see how it taste..Really good :) and I curved my sweet tooth $25 later ha ha

This mornings been fine, I have not taken my meds and still was not hungry this am, I did make myself eat 5 mini cakes...yummy breakfast... Other wise the moring has went well..My Boss just brought in alot of work so I better get working...will add more later on

1 comment:

Naturally Blessed said...

have u had Curves granola bars? those are good...i love the peanut and chocolate one. its 100 cals though...kinda high for a nutrious snack but its filling.

i will update...dont know when...i got come down from all that nervousness.