Saturday, November 17, 2007

Busy Saturday

Well hello seems I am getting later writing in my Journal, I got up and had to Run an errand for my mom and a couple for myself, Its been a busy morning so far..But a quite day...Last night for dinner, I ate something that I don't think was ummm too healthy however, I had not ate many calories for the day so I splurged a bit I had a arbys Jr, It was REALLY good...Last night I bought some of the Ice Cream I seen on the Hungry Girl website ( I Live by that site ha hah ) anyway I was amazed how low in calories they are and I did eat one last night...although I had the roast beef, I did not go over my calorie count which is good...This morning I still have not ate, Its 12:30 am :( I guess I need to but, sometimes I dread eating and other times, I am extremely hungry it goes from one extreme to the other. Last night I went to moms for about an hour and checked out her kitchen to make sure she was eating healthy lol, she said I am not the one on the diet lil girl ha ha ha, She is all for my diet and even said I looked like I was losing WOW, That felt realllyyyy GOOOD I may not be but, It feels good to hear someone say that, I hope that's just the beginning :) Michael has not been that bad today..I mean he's not been negative that is, But he did eat a HUGE Country Breakfast thing at Hardees...WOW that place is the WORSE for Calories!!!! Its like 1200 in a Monster Burger!!! i would NEVER eat one of those..That would be my calories for the day. I am not doing much but I think I will get my dogs out riding today so I better go get them dressed..Chat with you later...

No comments: