Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Nighty Night


Not a Very good day today, as far as my diet goes, I done pretty good there but, the day seem to just go on and on, and when I got home had to listen to michael bad mouth my diet...I think that I might just lay down earily tonight..The dogs are ok, as far as dinner, I had a can of soup and 6 cracker, drank water of course...I guess its just been to long of a day for me...Funny when people seeing you starting to do good they come out, got a note from umm lets just say and old friend...instead of wishing me luck on my diet she was more concerned about me being "unhappy" Let me make this clear to anyone who reads this Blog...#1 I am FAR from un-happy, TRUE I am not happy with the situation with my husband and I, everybody knows that & True I am not happy at my current weight, however I have peace inside, I can do this with or with out support...I am a strong woman who knows what she wants, I want to live a healther lifestyle and sure, that will take some time BUT I am willing to put into it what I have to...My weight loss has NOTHING to do with my husband or anyone else...It has to do with doing something for myself that will make me a healthier and in the end I will be a much happier person. My siatuation will not always be like this, I have made change this far I am sure that I will continue to change, and change what I have to along the way...if that makes sense. I just feel there is a time for everything and until then I will just make myself happy..I am sorry that I am rambling on, it just upset me & hurt me.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Sorry your friend wasn't as supportive as you hoped. I am very lucky to have my best friend in my life. She is very supportive and doesn't hesitate to tell me what she honestly thinks even when it's something I would rather not hear.

Finding Myself said...

It sad because I said "friend" but it was a close family member it was a little disappointing but I will be fine...Good to hear that you have support..Thats wonderful :)