Thursday, November 1, 2007

Good Morning ~ 2nd day

I decided that I would take My pills in half just to see what the difference was...A HUGE difference....#1 I did feel hungry this am which is weird...But I did not eat...after a few minutes the hungry feeling went away?? Its kind of weird...LAST night I felt GREAT all night, went to bed late yet woke up this am feeling refreshed, it diff makes me feel "Good" Not drugged up good, just good..kind of like prozac made me feel many years ago when I took it...as for Eating...At Luch yesterday I ate an order of cooked cabage, yesterday after work, A Hot dog (with everything ) and about 8 Fries and the BAD BAD BAD part...I had a Arbys melt about 3 hrs before bed...We will see, I know I stay VERY thirsty....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prozac is used for dieting now....it aides in the cravings of sweets -according to Dr. I cannot take it anymore-it has side affects-causes me to yawn all day, like every second-but it was great medicine at the time I needed it-