Thursday, November 8, 2007

Night again...

Came home to silence, YESSS It was Nice VERRRYYY Nice, My husband was out with his mother eating, I later found out a $50 meal!!! OMG I was like what did you eat and here he comes with a to go box of Food! YES I mean a WHOLE BOX of steak, peppers onions, rice, re fried beans...I was like the heck..you know I am on a diet AND I don't eat after 8pm...Ohhhhe just thought I was CRAZYYY. I was proud that I turned it down, I decided that instead of focusing on the food being in the house I would go o Walmart and take a friends advice (Thanks Colette) and bought some fiber 1, I did not eat one I was buying them for work tomorrow. For dinner I ate two chicken crescents that were left over from the baby shower...I KNOW I should have ate more..BUT I have been extremely sick...Just feeling like crap...sooo anyway I didn't even get hungry until after 8pm, I am trying not to fall into the temptation of eating after 8pm, I have to be very strict about that because THAT and fast foods were my down fall.

OHHH Btw while at walmart not only did my husband eat a huge meal at Cancun's, He got a box of cereal and milk and ate a HUGE bowl of it saying honey how many calories do you think this is..O My Goodness I decided to check for 11 pieces, it was 110 calories and he ate like ALOT...WOW BADDDD...He was basically poking fun because I am always counting calories making sure not to go over 1200..he is such an pain, I was so excited knowing he wouldn't be home...Thats really sad huh?

Tomorrow he is spending the day at his Moms, Thank god for small miracles..Good night

3 comments:

Colette said...

PSSSSST...Jenn remind me to give ya my recipe for "black bean brownies" they are soo good and HIGH in fiber!!

Also they will make your hubby POOOOO ALOT.....lmao. You should be a good wife and make him a pan of brownies and of coarse don't tell him they are made with black beans....LOL

HAHAHA...I'M SO BAD!!

Colette said...

Jennifer....
I posted on my blog about you and your weight loss blog. I also made a link where the other ladies could click on it and go to yours as well.
Your gonna kick ass and take names doing this diet thing...you will see. JUST STICK WITH IT!!! Remember...1 pound at a time!
{{hugs}}

Swizzlepop said...

Ignore him! Just remember that he is getting fat and unhealthy and you are taking care of yourself and getting thin and healthy. Let him clog his arteries!

(I just started reading your blog from Collette's link. Mine is set to private but since you are a friend of the crazy red-head's I'll add ya if you want. My email is in my profile)

Hang in there!