Friday, November 16, 2007

Better Morning

OK I feel MUCH better this morning, maybe I just needed to get that off my chest but, It must have worked because I feel 100% better today, I got up and took a warm shower got dressed and even left my hair down...I ate rice cakes and listened to the morning show this morning and traffic was not that bad, so Its been a better morning already...Just an update will write more in a bit..


10:30 am OK I am updating...OK The office is having a lil Thanksgiving treat :) I was VERY good, I did go but only ate two small cocktail wienies, 2 apple slices and 4 grapes I decided to come to my desk so I could resit the temptation.
This morning I have got very little done, I was chatting with a couple of co workers about my diet and so on and found out that Tonya, a girl I work with has been in Weight watchers for some time! I also found out exactly how the meetings work and what they are about, I am going to find me a meeting asap and get started, I am really excited about this info because I know I have someone that understand what I am going through. I also shared some personal information with them and feel so much better since I decided to get it out in the open...I am really tired of pretending everything is OK when in fact, Its the opposite, I struggle daily with this and feel it is time that It comes to a stop. I know that it will be tough, I am expecting that but when the time is right I will go for it...I am sad that my anniversary is coming up and have so many regrets through the marriage, That will be the second hardest thing I will have to do, Right now I am trying to stay focused on Me, my weight and getting strong enough to tackle that decision. Anyway I guess I will get some work done...

2 comments:

Colette said...

Glad to hear your having a better morning girl!!

Ro said...

I have to say that just sharing that proves just how strong you really are!

I know it has to be hard and all I can keep thinking about is being strong. Live for yourself. Try and stay positive and think of things that make you happy.

I am just going to say it...your husband is miserable and he is destined to make you the same way unless you make it your #1 priority to change that. This may just be the outlet you need to fight. Dont give up....You have a wonderful spirit and he cant take that away!!!
Have a great weekend!