Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Cold crisp morning

wow what a morning...I just hope today is better then last night or yesterday period for that matter, I had alot of extra drama but, Its a new day, I am positive...and will stay that way..Upon checking my e-mail I noticed that I have been getting alot of support BUT mostly from people who don't even know me wow sad huh when you have a family as big as mine..I was reading an article that wow...really hit home...It was about family and support but..Like I have said from the beginning I don'r care what happend or who feels it is a BAD thing..I am doing what makes me happy and I think thats the most important thing I could do...It is about MY body, my life and thats important to me...

This morning was beautiful as it always is at my house, I did forget and leave my plant outside last night so, It is probabily gonna die :( It was really cold this am BUT for those who don't know...Thats My VERY favorite weather...so it was ok I warmly welcomed the change I have a Baby shower to attend this morning for a co worker so hopefully that will help make my day a lil brighter as she is a sweet girl and deserves the gifts for the lil one..I think she will be excited and I live to see people smile....TTYL

No comments: