Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving night - Sharing Pictures

OK OK, I done REALLLYYY BADDD BUT, Its one day and Its a Holiday..:) Good excuse huh? Anyway I did only eat once which know is VERY bad and I did eat Very UNHEALTHY food, I do Feel extremly guilty but, It was all good food and I had a Blast wanted to share some Pictures Of my Thanksgiving Ok this was 1 OF 3 Tables!!! Yeah you heard me right LOL OMGGG My food has healthy stuff in it BUT My Mother In Laws WOW.... BADme & My Mother in Law...Wow My face looks like I have lost weight?? I think soo I know My hair was just BAD lol I had been cooking Most of the night, got BACK up at 6 and started cooking again..Some of us being Goofy BUT ignor e my brother in laws finger..sorry bought that I just thought it was a FUNNY picture..My Husband & His BrotherThis is My Lil one after Turkey :)

No comments: