Friday, November 2, 2007

wow More people then I thought...

I found out that my landlords Mother is taking this and has lost alot of weight, she even said she has not changed her eating habits, I do not understand that being that you can not take the pill forever so what happens when you stop taking it??? see makes no sense...Ok my Food intake...Lunch yesterday I ate a salad, it was with Olive Oil and a tiny bit of salt, it was pretty small considering I normally eat way more then that. I ate a yogart for a snack, it was ok and pretty low in calories, for Dinner...I went to Captain D's I ate Chicken and shrimp, a corn on the cob and a small pieve of bread, Drank Only water, I did get hungry later on and decided that I would eat a salad...Dressing was Fat free Itilian, that was around 9pm.
As far as the way I feel...I know one thing I doo not like breaking them up..I feel much better today and for some reason it helps me more to take it whole...NOt sure why that is...No exercise at all and I know thats not going to help me any. I plan on walking through a community sale this weekend and that will get some in..I noticed I have so much more energy now that I am not stuffing myself full...I still have stress on me which does not help either...I am not sure what is going on at work and I have bills due...its just hard when you get no supposrt from your husband...he ate a soup last night and was trying to convience me that it was healthy, of course I knew better and I felt better about myself by NOT falling into the trap...I noticed I could not go to sleep again but got up easily. I have not ate anything yet and it is 11:22am I don't plan on eating until later on, I have no idea what i will eat but I find that I normally don't like meat..its weird, well I better get back to work...

No comments: