Friday, November 9, 2007

OMG whatta Morning

OK so, we all know mu husband is a ...Jack&%#* OK so now that, that's otta tha way, I will tell you about my morning...OK I woke up, so did he..I got up, sooo did he, I got Dressed..AND so did he so at this point I was like OK whats the catch, why you up (He don't have a job sooo GOD knows he wasn't headed in that direction) soo he decides that he was taking me to work this morning...I assume to waste all the gas he can since it is $3 a gallon and we drive an expedition and I drive 38 miles to work...OK now that that is out of my system...
Lets start over, I woke up feeling fine again..ever since I started taking this medication I feel Ok in the mornings which is a change because I use to be sooo grumpy in the mornings, I decided that I would "TRY" not taking the medicine just to see what would happen or how I would feel, Basically to see if that's whats controlling my appetite...OK Its 8:40 and I feel fine, Not hungry, I don't feel bad or anything so I am wondering if the pill is even as strong as the DR says it is??? Wouldn't I experience some kind of symptoms if it were that strong? anyway..I will be taking it in the next lil bit...I did bring my fiber bar with me today but other then that I did not "bring" a lunch so we will think about what I am having closer to that time.

I got a Great Idea from Colette...cook my husband brownies...GREAT idea...make sure I make them with extra of whatever will make him pooo all night..lol Thanks adding me Colette your one special woman...

Well That's my morning news....Be back later..Ohh Movation..

Success Is A Matter Of ExpectationWhen you believe something good can happen, it does.In order to succeed, you must first expect to succeed.If you want to succeed beyond your wildest expectations,begin with some wild expectations. Set your goals high.When you expect things to happen, strangely enough, they do happen.Expectation energizes your goals and gives them momentum.The dreams you choose to believe in come to be.


OK LUNCH 1:00pm

I am just eating lunch OR should I say trying to...I ate the Fiber one bar at 10:00 and I guess it filled me up because NOW I am not hungry, I walked into the dinning room THREE times before FINALLY saying "Ok Jennifer YOU HAVE TO GET SOMETHING" soooo I decided on a Small (half a reguler order) of Tuna Salad, on a piece of lettace & a half a sliced pickle...I am still eating on it, each bit I take makes me not want the next bit...LORD, I am JUST NOT HUNGERY..OK I feel better ha haha Well at Lunch I had to RUN to the bank lol I mean I started running through the parking lot again...ha ha I always get to the car and I am worn out because I feel like I am soo BIG and everything on my bodys moving..seems like after I turned 30 ( I am now 32 ) but after I turned 30 things started going down hill lol I gained a huge amount of weight, gravity hit my body like a mack truck, emotions started running wild..and I married a Jack*&^% Ha hawhat in the world was I thinking ...anyway Guess I will finish off this Tuna if I can..Have a Great Day ~ I have been reading the BEST blogs :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

This is the first time I've visted your site. Thanks for the post on mine. Why are you going to make your hubby poo all night long?

Alex said...

If your husband is "typical" male genes he would moan and groan all night waking you every trip to the bathroom...my sleep is far more important than even the thought of doing what you said!!

My ex husband reacted the same way when I lost my weight before having kids...but told me 10 years after my divorce that me losing weight threatened him..other men would look at me or find me attractive and he couldn't stand it.