Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Made a Mistake, TODAY is my WI

Ok I made a mistake..Today is my WI, I have to be there today at 5:30. I am a lil nervious and excited. I thought it was yesterday but either way I am excited.... I know I have lost or I would not be wearing this size! I am in ANOTHER pair of smaller jeans..I just thought it was the way the others were made BUT NOPE!!!! They fit perfectly..may be a lil tight but, I can deal with tight as long as I fit in them....YESSSSSSSSSSS I am sooooo excited...I am also wearing an Xlarge today...wow been a while since I could do that...I am thinking maybe this sweater is a Mens lol I just keep making excuses about how I could wear these things but the fact remains I am in them!! which is like wow wow wow!!!!
Yesterday I dont think I logged my food and I need to start doing that sooo Let me think...yesterday morning for breakfast or through out the day I munched on Curves Cerial, Lunch, I ate cottage Cheese & Pineapples and OHHHH I forgot this...I ate a Bag (Small) of Lays Lites which have Very lil calories, non from fat BUT SALTY!!! I did try them and I did not like the after tatse, it left a greasy feel on your tounge...ekkkkk Last night when I got in I put on some white beans and sausage in the crock pot (For my husband) & I fixed ham salad with left over ham, I won't lie as I was fixing it I ate about 4 bites and I swar I felt sooo guilty that I didnt eat anything but a rice cake after that!!!! I went to bed...I did drink plenty of water....

This morning when I woke I was starving and I am starving now...so i ate a rice cake before I left the house...well I better get busy... work calls lol...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the scale produces!! I'm sending skinny vibes to you!

ajlovestolose said...

Hi Jennifer- I found you through Collette's page. While I have not mentioned it on my blog yet, I have recently been prescribed Phentermine also to aid in my weight loss. I know it is not a quick fit, it is just helping me make better choices. Please feel free to come read my blog ajlovestolose.wordpress.com. I have been super busy lately and have not been posting as much, but I hope that will change soon. best of luck on your journey and I can't wait to hear about your progress! AJ