Saturday, November 24, 2007

OMGGGG I went shopping, SMALLER SIZE

I went shopping today and to my surprise I have lost weight, I dont know how much but I know some because I had to buy a smaller size!!! We took the Thanksgiving photos and wow, I could see it in my face..I have been so busy putting up my tree tonight and I was out shopping all day that I have not had a chance to write..I am soo tired, as for eating I have done OK, I mean like Lunch I had steamed green beans, Duck & water Dinner I had a chicken salad soo I have not done bad, I bought some healthy eating cook books today and plan to cook for family tomarrow I am going to try to make it healthy as possible so I can enjoy the meal gulit free...I have had an ok Day, really and I was with Michael...He helped me clean and even helped me with the Tree...I will post pictures soon...anyway I am soo excited that I feel like I have lost some, I will know in TWO days, for Chrismatmas I as for one of the weight watcher scales !!! Thats what i really want more then anything....well i better gooo

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Congrats on being in a smaller size! That is just great!

I can't wait to see the pic of your Christmas tree. I hope to get mine up and post a pic soon, too.

Colette said...

GO GIRL!!!!! Wooohooo!!
thats great!!!

I did go shopping and bought me some clothes....size 18's!!!!

I could not beleive it!! Its been 7 plus years since I have worn that size!!!!

I will catch you up on whats been going on soon Jennifer! My company left THANK GAWD!!!! Or I think I would have killed them...lol

Hugs...
Colette