Tuesday, November 27, 2007

OMGGGGGGGGGG I am HAPPY!!!!



OK I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! Ok I stressed all day for what???? for the DR to tell me what a wonderful job I have done and i was right on track, I LOST 14 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!! 14!!! OMG I am so happy, I called EVERYBODY I knew to call to tell them....Colette THANK YOU for all the incouraging words your the best!, I did sit and have a conversation with him about everything and he explain some things to me, he feels I am doing great and complented me SEVERAL times about how I was doing and he felt like I would be the one to make my goal weight I just can not believe it!!!! Wow, what a stress relief!!!! I am buying a friggin scale!!!!! Then I pigged out after I left lol, seriously I was so nervious I only ate 5 rice cakes and a salad at lunch! I was so nervious...I met a girl I chat with oneline tonight, and she was awsome and a great support type person I truely enjoyed talking to her, its noce to have a woman to talk to here, I have no friends with the exception of the online vertial kind!!!!! well i am off to bed been a long day

2 comments:

Colette said...

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!! LOL
Jennifer that is awesome honey!! I am so proud of you! 14 pounds in a month is great....thats an average of 3.5 pounds a week!!

Wooohooo....*thats me doing my happy dance for you!!!! :)
I just got home and its midnight here......errrr Damn DSL mom wanted me to install is not working...why you ask? Because the phone company didn't turn it on...IDIOTS!!! LOL
Ok I feel better, and I am so happy for you girl! Keep up the good work....your making great progress!!

Alex said...

WAY TO GO JEN!!!! That's fanstastic!! Keep up the good work! I read about your progress daily...just don't always stop to comment.