Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wow LONGGG weekend...

Ok So The weekend went better then planned, although I have not wrote that much its been a great weekend so far. Michael & I have spent some quality time togather, which was much needed time. Also I have been spending time with my Mother In Law, since she has a new man things have changed alot...For the better I would have to say...My WI Is tomarrow and I would say I am a bit nervious, I think I have lost some but, I am curious as to how much...I have not done that great as far as my meals and Have not been charting as I should...i did write one of my groups to find out about a weight watchers group, I found one at a local church but not sure if I have the time to put into it, I have so much going right now...


My Tree is up, I honestly did think I would have one this year but while michael and I were out shopping we ran into a great deal soooo i went for it, It makes the house a much "homey" Feel, Michael put the lights on it and done a Great job, I put the decorations on it..I like it pluse we have some new decorations that makes the house brighter...This is My Tree, and this is some of the bright decor and believe me there is so much more....I will make sure to catch up on my journaling tomarrow...

No comments: