Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lunch time 11/13

The morning has been pretty uneventful, I have mainly sat in the office and looked at www.hungrygirl.com WOW thats a GREAT site, I have learned so much...shes so smart and knows whats shes talking about, I read all the way back to 2004!!! Anyway for lunch, I did eat...I went to the dinning room & decided on a piece of grilled chicken on a bed of lettace and a Aquafina "Alive" wellness water (10 Calories ) It was a decent lunch and I am "trying to eat at least eat a little every meal time. Anyway, I have class tonight which I am dreading as I always do, I HATE getting off work only to drive and sit for 4 hours...I think its crazy but, I think its an every year thing, I wish there was another way...well I am outta here, guess I will check out some blogs :)

1 comment:

Colette said...

Good job on the lunch, just make sure you get some fruit and veggies each day too!!
What kind of classes do you have to take?

YEPPIE my dad made it to my house today from PA....I can't wait to go home and see him!!!