Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby Shower

Was Great, Good I done...pretty good...I hate a Chicken Croissent, a ham in a blanket, two strawberrys, watermelon, Veggies & a small bit of dip & Yes I slerged a bit and ate some of a cheese ball with veggie crackers..I REALLY wanted ummm chips, dips, meatballs AND seconds lol but I think I done good...I got a baby in a blanket Cupcake but did not eat it, I am taking it home to michael. I have noticed I am still extremly hungry but I think thats because I was around so much food that I liked. I did call the Dr about me being so hungry, they feel I am not eating enough...humm I am doing the best I can BUT I have a hrad time eating smaller meals throughout the day, I think she said 4 meals through the day..I only do two meals through the day...She did however say tha they had time realeased ones that I might want to give a try...I did not tell him that I had PCOS (Poly Cystic Overy Sydrome) I may need something a bit stronger..I will talk to him about it on my next visit which is on the 27th. I am not sure about the other pill that he has, I will have to see what kind of side affects it has...I just hope that this don't act this way all during the month, Yes I think that I CAN do it with out the meds but the meds is what makes me think I am not hungry, Its all in the brain. Like right now, I feel like I am starving BUT I am not..I just "KNOW" there is food in reaching distance that I really like..so instead of staying down there chatting, I came back to my office ( Bringing a Strawberry and some veggie crackers & Cheese ) sooo...anyway...enough on that I assume..I guess I done pretty good and I am patting myself on the back! Yeahhhhhhhhh...Now back to work I guess ekk


2.01PM UPDATE since this post

OK OK I admit, I ate a lil more ha ha BUT, Its one day, It will be fine :) We can't get to serious about this diet or it won't be fun :) I have a plate fore later to..OHHH Lord ha ha, I did get Pictures will share maybe tonight .....

1 comment:

Alex said...

hang in there....work events are very hard...you have to ask yourself is this "head hunger" or "stomach growling it's time to eat hunger" go walk around and see if it goes away....I used to take the longest route to the water fountain or restroom at the other end of the building if I had too! Good Luck!