Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Lil on the STRESSED side...

I am soo nerviou about my dr appontment I felt this CRAZY erage to EAT!!! OMG I haven't done that since I have been on my diet, well I done the right thing and brought RICECAKES, I never eat over 1 a day...BUT I have ate 4!!!! I thought its better to eat those then grab something else ya know...I don't even know why I am nervious, I just want to know what I have been doing is paying off... or is it pointless or what..Ya know...I am hoping to have lost at least ummm well I hope a lot but I know that wouldn't be healthy, I guess I am hoping for 6 pounds, thats not too much to ask...I have to talk to him about having the PCOS and see if that might have some kind of affect on my losing weight, upon research on it..I know that it slows down the weight loss process but I wonder how of if there is something I can do different... I told you I am worried, I have worried myself sick...LORDY anyway workkkkk Jenniferrr ok I got that out

1 comment:

Colette said...

lol...you crack me up being all nervous! You will be FINE and you will have a loss. I am willing to bet it will be a big one too....the first month on a diet usually is!!!
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!