Sunday, November 11, 2007

Better Morning

Well to start Yesterday was...just miserable..I am so Glad it is over and I will have a better day today..I will make sure of it, I guess I need to report dinner yesterday..Just for the record yesterday got much better as the day went along however, it was not a good day for me...Started out REALLY bad...anyway Michael and I decided I had to get Tags so I went to the mall to get them and decided that we would walk the mall twice...going in every store basically just to get some exercise..Michael's foot was hurt so he sat most of the time while I walked....anyway after that we went for Lunch, He decided on a Hardees meal ( WOW Calories at that place ) I decided that I was not going to go that route so I went to Taco bell for a simple grilled chicken wrap thing ( Has just Chicken and cheese in it ) and I could only eat a half of it so i ate a very small porton, later on in the day about 4:30pm or so i decided I would go a head and eat dinner so I wouldn't be eating after 6 which is my cut off time...We went to a lil country place that cooks home cooking..Yum, I had a veggie plate although it wasn't that health I had a Small Bowl of Greens, Beets & EKKK Mac & Cheese...I felt like I had WAY to much but the server was like "Honey you didn't eat anything" I was like ok...does everybody eat a HUGEE plate of food when they come in...I didn't say anything BUT of course Mr Perfect said...Ohh she don't eat, shes picky..Picky, Ohh I am far from that because if it had been this time three weeks ago I would have had ummm Fried green tomato's, fried chicken a HUGE bowl of Mac and Cheese and probably about three pieces of bread lol BUT I am working on self control and although I didn't pick the healthiest stuff on the menu I ate in small porton and Drank two whole glasses of water while there. Later on in the night I did get a lil hungry about 7:00 I did snack on 5 veggie crackers and had a very small amount of Cheese ball on it...I didn't feel that guilty because I was starving...

My Brother in Law and his soon came over and he was telling me about his new girlfriend ( which is one of about 5 I am sure knowing him ) he and I are pretty close and he trys to stay healthy so we started talking about dieting and stuff and Michael was like GODD, and walked in the computer room and started playing on the computer Joe's son..
This is My brother in law Joe..anyway he is always very supportive and was he thought it was great...Michael has always been a little Jealous of Joe and I's friendship and always makes remarks about it. Just shows how immature he really is...

While at the mall I went to this Health food store and talk to the guy who had alot of information to share about Vitamins and stuff like that and ended up buying some Fiber pills and Vitamins. I did buy 5 meal bars for those days I just don't want to eat lunch and would rather have it all in a bar. I have not tasted of one but, they look good and made sure I picked good ones with my favorite..strawberry...Yummy...

OK so I don't guess I done that bad...I do have a Dr appointment on the 27th which will tell me my results...As you all can see I do not EVER way myself...I have decided it is better for me to weigh monthly..for several different reason...I feel like if I was to checked it daily and I didn't lose I would get very discouraged, Month you see the Big picture..Plus..I like using the same scales, so I will log that Monthly, so I will know on the 27th and I am a little excited to find out if any of this huge lard but is gone...I honestly felt small yesterday, i mean i don't know if that is true but I did...in a weird sort of way I felt, Prettier yesterday.


Last night...I had bought the dogs cloths and tried them on, I decided to take some pictures of them...I thought I would share with you :)
This is All of the..wanting to go to bed :) they LOVE outfits but it was late and they always go to bed at the same time we were up later last night...This is sassy, she loves outfits because they keep her warm....These to ARE VERY close and normally love on each other so See why I love my babies....They are my life and I think they know that..I treat them like angels.. :) Sammy, my new one is VERY stubborn and was sleepy and REFUSED to allow me to get a good picture of him...Every time I would take one he would turn his head lol they are FUNNY...

Well later ( Much later ~ Didn't think this day was ending ) Michael decides the pain was unbearable and needed to go to the hospital, I took him and come to find out he has "Gout" on his whole foot..I thought he was faking OOPs...we came home and off to sleep..Now it is Sunday morning and I am up trying to figure out what I want to do next...ha ha Ok well I am tired of rambling...

2 comments:

Swizzlepop said...

Glad to hear you had a better morning and that you found some vitamins.

Did the doctor mention what caused the gout? Just curious. I googled it quickly and found this...

"Being overweight increases the risk of gout because there is more tissue available for turnover or breakdown, which leads to excess uric acid production."

There is a ton more but that sentence seemed interesting since he is always pretending to be the expert at diet.


(side note- It's hard to read some of your entries with the colored font on the black background. You may want to try just white so that it pops out and is easier to read)

Colette said...

Gout~ did you say? HAHAHAHA....See GOD does get even with men for being mean to women!!!!!

Want his Gout to flair up again? Offer him some seafood or beer!! HAHA...Did I tell you I work in the medical profession? Oh yeah....seafood and beer will make it hurt like a MOFO!!!!

hahahhaha...Im so bad ;-)

Oh I love the pics of the dogs...soooo cute. Thank goodness you have something that will love you unconditionally and vice versa!!!