Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thank You for saying I changed..


Ok so I guess things were just going too good..well after I got to spend the day by myself he comes home and decides to spoil it, Of course it was about the diet again, and believe me I know I am gaining strengh because, I didn't just take what he was say, I decided to say the truth... A friend of mine is bring me a Thanksgiving basket, just being nice, he was like I better shut the shades beofre those "people" show up....I said..."jennifer..just eat your salad and shut up" BUT I couldn't!!! I Looked at him dead in the eye and said.."they probally feel bad for me" he said"why" I just broke it down for him real SIMPLE.."because of you" I said...OHH he didn't like that one bit..he said ohh everythings about you and this diet, You have changed. ( I was YEAHHHH, a point for JENNIFER" because thats a good thing..He then says "well I guess your trying to lose weight to fine somebody else" I said well "if they treat me better then you may bee" Ok well needless to say he has not spoke to me since lol...Not that I care.


I am Happy to hear him say i am changing because thats GREAT..I needed to start standing up for myself But, he don't like that..OHH Well..

For Dinner I ate a Salad, with Grilled chicken and Fat free Dressing, Was REALYYY GOOD....I might have ate too much but, at least I feel a lil full, thats something I rarely feel anymore. well, I just thought i would share my afternoon with you...

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Hang in there, girl! Keep being strong!

Colette said...

BINGO Jennifer....what did I tell you sister? He is AFRAID of losing you now since your losing weight and getting your self confindence back!! And HE NOTICED!! wooohoo. One point of jennifer..ZERO for Michael!! LOL
Sounds like you did good eating wise this weekend even eating out which is always hard for me. I weigh in the morning and I know I am going to be up, just hope its not alot!! err.... I hate holiday eating!! LOL
Have a good day and I will talk to you on Monday!!