Monday, November 19, 2007

Moving Right along...

Ok well woke up, and got dressed, was a Beauiful morning, Not to hot and not to cold..wish it would stay like this..Weather said it was going to be 79 degress tomarrow...wow wee.. I like that~ Well I can not remember if i logged what I had for Dinner last night, it was a BLT Chicken Salad from McDonalds...Ok OK Calm down, I Took off the Bacon, Cheese & of course NO randch, Only Fat free Itilian for me and Lettace and Grilled chicken. Was very good :) I ate really earily, around 4:30, and did not eat anything else through out the night, which was great because I normally get a sweet tooth later on in the night..Ok So I went to Walmart to buy Thanksgiving, well I was VERY good and was proud of myself as I bought everything Fat free, or Low Fat and took the time to read the labels to decide what would be the best way to make it enjoyable Yet, as little fat as possible. I bought "Promise Butter" for myself and Light Butter for Cooking ( The promse was pricey for as much as I needed. ) I did NOT buy Veggie Oil..Ummm Lets see, I mean I bought Egg beaters & Egg whites for the things I would need eggs for and I boughtVERY little cheese, I decided instead of cooking desserts as I have done in the past, I would TRICK myself...I bought Three pies that I HATE, that way I would not be tempted to indulge in a huge piece. While there I bought My food for the week so I would not have to eat out, I bought things like Rice Cakes, Lean pockets, Steamed veggies that had No sauces on them and even found the ones that you can put in the Microwave...soo I think I done great...I am proud of myself...anyway was there 2 hours and spend a forutune BUT, I feel better about Thanksgiving now..
Today, On my way to work I had a Rice cake ( For Breakfast ) and brought a Lean pocket to eat for Lunch..We will see how that goes...Otherwise things are pretty normal...

Have a Blessed day..

No comments: