Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Humm Not sure..


Well its Lunch, I was extremely hungry for some reason...I hope that I am not eating to lil, I went to the dinning room and after looking at everything in there finally decided on a salad & a Banana w/ Lemon water.. I sure hope that does the trick.. I am seriously starting to think..Just maybe I didn't take my meds this am, either way there is not a whole lot I could do if I didn't because you can't go back and take one...I will just have to see how the day goes..I am trying to stay positive today and not focus on negative behavior but, at times thats hard. I just sit in my office and stay out of the way, I do talk to Micky which is a guy I share an office with..I did however find a GREAT website, I have not had much time to explore it but will this afternoon sometime. I decided to share my blog with some of my friends and family, I felt taht the more support I had...The more like I will be to suceed...well I think I will have my banana..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You CAN do this! I have faith. I will try to keep up with your progress. I need some of your willpower! Love ya, Connie

Alex said...

What would happen if you took the meds twice? would you be able to tell? Your doing great...keep up the good work!

Finding Myself said...

I am not sure what it would do??? hummm I have read ALOT of information on it and it always just says not too??