Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ok so I am behind here


Ok so I am seriously behind but I have GREAT excuse...I am working 40 hrs at my regular job and it happens to be tax season which in turn means I am working morning to night, I am just so tired that its hrad to keep up with heverything that I need to get done. As for eating, I have not done that great mainly because I rarely do I have tiem to eat and when I do, I just need to get as much as I can because that will be the total calories for that day, I am going to get better with this but I need to somehow manage to eat better, or make "time to eat which is what I have very lil of...time. If I could just figure out a way to manage better I would do it...some days I think I may get too much of what I don't need, I have suceeded at eating smaller portons I know..
My dad is still staying with me and seems this is a long term thing, I finally got him a bed and the things he needs but he is basicly on his own from this point, I am not there enough to do the things I would like to do for him to make him more comfortable. My house has been pretty calm, Michael has not cause much drama, from what I hear he is doing much better with his problem, which I am happy about...I did however give in to my mom and she and I are now talking..she sent me a oicture the other day and she looks great for her age...I will have to include it in this ... I still feel that I should keep my distance but in a nice way, I guess is the best way to put it.. I will always Love her but, I have to protect myself as well.... I have been big on animal rights because they are trying to put a ban on Pits in several states and it breaks my heart, I love Kilo and feel he makes my world tick...he is the sweetest..ok well I am back to work..
.

1 comment:

Colette said...

Dang girl....your mom looks great!!! Glad to hear your ok, I know what ya mean about being busy. Hang in there April 15th will be here before you know it!!
And don't feel bad about the diet...I have been sucking lately with mine too!