Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What if tomarrow never came??

Ok well as I figured this divorce is going to be harder then I thought, basically it is like this...Either I make a decision to let go or ruin my life. I have (in the past) always made the wrong decisions and now that I am an adult its time for me to stand up and make a couple that involves what I want. I have been extremely down and depressed, I blamed it on the holidays, then my cold I have had, then the stress of my job now...I think I am seriously "Depressed" crying alot, forgetfulness, not staying focused, staying sleepy, mood changes, withdrawn and not wanting to do anything but work..I am a medical major ( although I don't practice) so I have studied depression and feel I have it. I was trying to remember when I was young I went through a situation where I had to be evaluated, and they said I had " Border line personality disorder " I remember when I was in college I studied it, intensely and wanted to see if I possessed the characteristics that I should if I had this disorder, some were a yes and some were a no BUT I did notice that Depression was part of it.
anyway..that's whats on my mine..Last night was hard, really hard. I don't think that I have been as miserable in a long time, taking a shower I cried through it...I mean it was bad I ate really good..but I did have to force myself to eat healthy.
This morning when I woke I still felt as bad, like I had not even been asleep, I refused to give details but Michael and I got into a huge fight and he punch "Another" hold in my wall and called me every name he could think of, I don't understand how I could have married a man like this, I don't love him Honestly I don't even know who he is. I try to pretend he is someone I love but, I am just not in love with him. I Think the only reason he has been there this long is because I was scared of never finding anyone to love me. I am such a family type person, I went from having three kids to none in the blink of an eye, I was lonely and scared. This man has never even bought me a gift "Himself" he has never made me feel like I am #1 or never truly"made love" with me, what he has done is made me hate myself, made me wish I was not even alive, made me insecure & miserable. People have ask me for years, well why do you put up with it? Ok well I could give a few reasons but unless you knew what I have been through in my life you would see how scared I am to live it. weight loss is the only thing that has kept me focused, my animals are my life. I feel like Michael robs me of my joy and robs me of what I want out of life, its hurts like hell to know that I have wasted years of my life, I means YEARS being unhappy and all because I am a coward. Divorce...sure I want a Divorce But I want "me" back more then anything. I want to do the things I enjoy, listen to what I want to, and make the best of what time I have left on this earth, I have thought many times about that song.."If tomorrow never comes" just this statement alone makes you think, what if tomorrow never came???

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jenn, chin up girl, tomorrow will come and you will be better and shinier than ever. The weight loss you are experiencing is making you the stronger person you are today, someone who realizes that this isn't forever and sometimes we all make mistakes and change does happen, even though the other person doesn't understand doesn't mean it's right or wrong. Take it from me, who is leaving behind a drug consuming idiot, he is not the person I married but the person HE chose to become. I'm a strong, desirable, sexy, pretty woman who deserves the best in life as do you!! I am here, feeling your pain, having lived through it myself, anytime, just say the word and I'm here for you!!

Colette said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Hope today is a better day. You deserve so much more than your getting in life. Hang in there!

Chubby Chick said...

I am SO sorry that you are going through such a difficult time right now. Hang in there. You can get through this. You deserve to be happy. Better days are ahead.

Just a thought... have you thought about getting some support by attending church or something?

I'll be sending thoughts and prayers your way. :)