Monday, January 7, 2008

Weekend from *&%^%&$

Ok Soo The weekend SURE went fast, It was like Friday I got off work and had to get to bed because I had my second job on Saturday, had to be there at 8am, I work in Taxes and our season looks like it is going to be an interesting one. I am a lil stressed about the amount of hours I will be working but, I will adjust to it, I hope. Eating well I think I done BAD again, mainly because Saturday I had no Breakfast, got to the college and they did not go to lunch until 1pm and I was starving by then. We all decided to go to Olive Garden, well I HAD to eat..I checked out the menu for healthy options but there were very few, I decided on Noodles with NO sauce and salad, lil did I know that their salads are not so healthy BUT I ate up anyway even adding in a bread stick and a half! Shewwww I was HUNGRYY anyway after work it was getting late and mainly all I had was leftovers so about 6pm I decided I was hungry and ate the rest of my noodles ( they had parm cheese & Olive oil on them ) and OMGG a slice of pizza!! I told you it was BAD! It does get worse believe it or not..Ok then Sunday comes and I am feeling Oh so guilty about the whole Pizza ordeal, so I end up eating something worse..Mcdonalds!!! I tell you what my will power is shot all to heck these days, once you get off track it is hard to get going again. I did however try to start fresh today so for lunch I was good, I had cooked mini carrots and greens ( NO greese ) It sems to get harder as you go along, I have not weighed myself in a few days because I am scared of what it might say, I will be going to the DR next week and I will know then what my weight is, thats the main one I go by because I use the same scales everytime I go. I have got to get this doet under control again, you use to could not convience me to eat what all I ate this weekend. wow I have got to get it togather!

No comments: