Sunday, January 13, 2008

Opinions are just that..


Well I guess the title says it all...I received a horrible reply to one of my older post, wow did not realize there were such even people in world but, I did not allow it to affect me negatively. I am a much stronger person then that and I am proud that I did not crawl into a hole like they wanted me to. I think it is sad that misery loves company.

Food habits have been pretty Ok, I did get on a scale finally to see if I might have lost any weight and to my surprise I did according to me scales, although I am having a tough time with learning to use them. Its pretty frustrating. I now wish i would have ask for the cheap ones so that it would not have been as complicated to learn. Or maybe I am slow ha ha..emotionally I am feeling somewhat better, stress level seems to be in control and eating habits seems to be getting back on track..I knew I would start doing better, it was just I was tired of the same ole' thing but, my health is very important to me...speaking of I have new insurance starting new weeks and plan to do some stuff like physical, get my teeth cleaned, check about getting my breast lifted and thing going to see if my diabetes has been affected by the weight loss..I got on the scales and according to them I weigh 164..wow if that's true we are looking at I have lost well over 40 pounds.I got to my weight loss DR. this week so I always use his scales as gospel. I will of course have my weight posted.

My dad is coming to stay with me due to a job that he has in a connecting county, I have to say I am soooo excited, I wish it was forever but, I know he has a life in Ga, I just love to be around him. I know that I will not get to see him much because of my working hours..lets see 8:30-5:30 id my regular job and then my seasonal job (TAXES) is every night til close and weekends..not to mention I have a Dr appointment this week and have to get my breaks fixed..it will for sure be a BUSY week..

Mom and I are not speaking due to "circumstances" not that that is a HUGE change because she has always been stand offish with me, I have tried my best to get to know her but, she does not understand the true meaning of "mother & daughter" relationship, I mean she is not one of those moms who's like "this is my daughter and no matter what she wants or what she goes through I will be there with her and for her" type. I have never ever been able to rely on her or trust her. I think the trust issues and my consent need to make her happy at my expense has made me open my eyes and realize we can not have a healthy relationship and its best to live our own lives with each other being a part of it. I NEVER thought I would say that but, I guess as we get older we finally start realizing facts. Do I love her, well of course..she will always be my mom but, its not worth it to get my feelings hurt contently and trying way to hard for her, she has enough people catering to her, I won't be one of those - enough on the subject so that I don't get upset, I have things to get done today..

On a better and brighter note..The weather is beautiful..I love the smell of the cold air, i would love to live somewhere like Colorado where is cold all the time...I think its beautiful when you wake and open the door and its so bright that it blinds you..from the frost and cold...wow God works miracles.

I am off to run some errands but in response to the person who wrote the Post..Thank you for showing me how strong I really am!


3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I love your attitude in regard to the moron who left you a nasty post. Good for you!

Enjoy your time with your dad. :)

Colette said...

Yeah now thats the jennifer I know!! You GO GIRL!!!

Colette said...

ok where are you Jennifer. time for you to blog!!