Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tired

Today has been a BAD day, I am tired and sleepy and just feel miserable, I have had this cold for three weeks now and I mean today its really dragging my butt down..this morning I thought it may help if I drank a orange juice but...It didn't I still felt just as bad after I drank it..I am not sure but I know I have been miserable tired! Its hard to sleep for coughing..I have not checked my weight in the past few days just have not felt like doing much of anything except sleep and sleep and sleep.. Thats why I am behind on writing, truthfull I have not done that great at eating right but feel like I iwll be OK, I am not stressing it to much... Ok so I am back its after linch and I had stopped writting because I am sooo sleepy I can hardly hold my eyes open...I am miserable :( anyway will talk later..Jenna

3 comments:

Alex said...

I know how weird this is going to sound but it works.....Vicks Vapor Rub....put on your feet put on your socks and go to bed you won't cough for hours!

Chubby Chick said...

I hope you feel better soon! Get some rest and take care of yourself. :)

Colette said...

awww Jenn I am so sorry to hear you are still sick! things have been crazy here for me too. I start my new job on Monday and i can't wait. YEAH
I would have never thought I would get such a great job with 5 weeks of vacation the first year and benefits out the ass!! I have not had health insurance in 2 years so I am definately looking towards it!!
Take care of yourself and write when you can!! {{{HUGS}}}}