Saturday, January 19, 2008

Down just 5 pounds :(



Hello ..Lord the last few eeks have been a blur, i have been so busy and sick that i have not had time to breath..I am doing a lil better now but will be working60 hrs this week so I will have lil time to even think as a matter of fact I work tomarrow...Well went for my weigh in and was a bit disappointed, just as I figured I had lost very lil, it was not as bad as I thought but still bad considering it has been well over amonth since my last visit, I lost 5 pounds... and thats it...I mean yeah thats good but near as good as it has been, I guess it is better that I lose weight slow but it stresses me a bit. Eating has not really been that bad, I guess just have not been eating enough, tonight I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and trusth me NOTHING is healthy on that menu!!!!

Kilo, My dog is doing great but has been gettig on my nerves, I wish i had more time to play with him but it seems that I can never sit down long enough..Dad has been going to Ga on the weekends and staying with me through the week...did I say MESSY well he is very messy! ha ha but I gotta love him...Well if I sat here and wrote everything going on I would be here writting a ook but for now I will just say I feel better sick wise and eating is going ok, I am down so i really can't complain and Thats about it...

No comments: