Friday, December 28, 2007

Down 23 pounds since I started my Diet!

I know I know I have not wrote in what seems like ages, It seem like when I came back from Christmas there was always something going on that I was dealing with so I have neglected myself a bit BUT now its time for me to get started back on my journey once again, For my New Years resolution I plan to stick with my diet..I have not done that bad but I have not ate as healthy as I should have...I knew Christmas would be much harder on me simply because I have too much time on my hands, I am at home and home is not good for me because it seems that is when I wanna eat and eat.. Christmas went better then expected, I have a fun time laughing with family but I was STILL sick and could barely talk even then..I am STILL sick! I have another long weekend so hopefully this weekend will be much better. I have so much I have not talked about that has happened, I am not sure where to start..Ok I no longer has Sassy, she is now living with my Mother in law, however I do have a new Pitbull puppy named Kilo, here he is..I have been spending alot of time reading up on the breed so I will know what to expect. He has brought alot of smiles this past week and I know he will be a wonderful Dog.
My dad is having some major problems and decided not to come for Christmas which did not make me Very happy, I was kind of upset with him and I think I may have hurt his feelings. I just get tired of people thinking I will put up with anything, he is out of work and it has stressed me to no end worring about him! I mean I wish he would get it togather! I did see my mom and got a few GREAT gifts from her, I did get the scales I wanted, problem is they have so much stuff on them I am having a hard time learning how to use the darn things. I love them..

Christmas day because I was so miserable sick, I did not eat but made up for the day afterwards by bring a whole meal in tupperware bowls..It was pretty good but I felt so guilty afterwards. I can see the weight coming off now but I feel like I am so ugly because things are starting to sag lol but I would rather have some saggy skin then fat...well i am getting ready to leave but wanted to write to get myself started...
Jenna

No comments: