Thursday, December 13, 2007

Today ~ Better!

Today has been much better, I have mainly played online most of the day, trying to shop for good deals, ran accross a couple of them for Christmas..Eating Ok Yesterday for lunch I had a piece of grilled chicken and a small healthy salad..ate a rice cake for a snack and for dinner umm let me think..I went to my Mother in laws and ate some Ham & I think a couple of bites of a potato... not very good dinner but I know I did not go over my calories yesterday, This morning for breakfast I ate a Rice cake. I got the two books I wanted the other day called "the biggest Loser workout and diet book" and I bought the calorie counter. Its a pretty interesting book so far. For some reason I feel so FAT and huge and was feeling like I had maybe lost some more weight but now, I just don't see it, I think I might have gotten depressed when I went to try on my old jeans and they fit :( I didn't want them to fit...It was SAD But, the next day I made a point to wear the smaller ones that I can fit in as well..My dogs Christmas pictures turned out so well that I made a scrap book of them, and got a copy of all of them...Here is a couple of them..See I told you they are sooo pretty, I have more that have all three of them but I am at work and this is a few I put on for my screensaver.
Michael has not been that bad lately. My anniversary is Monday..Not sure what that day will bring just yet, I know next week will be a busy week..at work very lil but Monday I an attending a party at my boss's house and then taking a vaction day tuesday..wed. is my monthly appointment with Julie and Thursday is WEIGH IN!! so we will see how I deal with all that stress and eating right as well..Might be hard but I need to stay in control of myself..Thats important to me...Well Thats a small recap of me and my crazy life...

No comments: