Monday, December 10, 2007

Weekends WHY I HATE them!

OK When I am at work, I have better self control...which means ok weekends I always end up messing up some how, also..I am away from The drama that I love with and I don't have people asking for my help when I have so much to do myself...speaking of my Mother in Law of course, since her surgry I have moved her, unpacked her, cleaned her house, helped her dress herself & feed her...wow it was just hand surgry..on one hand...I spent my whole weekend trying to make everyone else happy and it seems that happens alot..I am consently doing whatever everyone wants and I neglect to get what I need to do, done...Eating Saturday was not too bad, I mean I ate egg beaters and whole wheet toast with promise, That afternoon...I ate Subway a 6 inch turkey BUT I messed up and put pil and olives on it ohh and cheese!!! Why I don't even know...I just said it before I thought about it...Now SUNDAY was BADDD eating waise...well the whole day in general was bad..anyway I cooked what she ask me to..sloppy joes & fried green tomatos! well of course I ate a sandwich and two of the tomatos!!! I told you I HATE weekends...Its just so stressful!
Today has been better although I honestly felt like crap trying to get up :( But I made it up...and to work ontime. was so bad because I put $15 in gas and it was on empty where my husband made a pointless trip and ran all the gass out. .well I will stop gripping..I know its annoying to me too...Ok I take it back I hate weekends and mondays

1 comment:

Colette said...

HANG IN THERE GIRL!! YOU CAN DO THIS AND YOU WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT.

PLEASE DON'T LET MICHAEL GET YOU DOWN...HE IS SO NOT WORTH IT! YOUR DOING GREAT. AND SO SO WHAT YOU ATE A PIECE OF CHEESE? YOU WONT GAIN 2 POUNDS OVER NIGHT. CHEESE IS FULL OF CALICUM AND YOU NEED IT. SO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JEN!!