Monday, December 3, 2007

VERY busy morning...

I have been so busy this morning that I have hardly had time to think, I am pretty stressed about some issues and I guess I needed to stay busy. I did not feel that great when I woke this AM, I have a sore throat and just didn't feel well, I decided to eat a banana on the way to work, I thought maybe that would make me feel bette since yesterday I ate a small handburger from Mcdonalds, I have felt so bad since that lil thing!!! I guess mainly because I feel I lost control...WHAT was I thinking!!!!! I only ate a Chicken wrap, banana, orange and that lil Handburger!!! Nasty, but it did taste Ok...Just because I was craving salt...anyway I am back on track today I hope and plan to eat healthy today to make up for it... I brought my rice cakes incause I had a craving for something sweet...

Lunch - 12:15 and decdided to do lunch in the dining room they were having chicken and beef Faitias and I got a wrap with Lettace and grilled chicken, I ask for a very SMALL amount of cheese however, people do not understand "porton size" so I ended up with this HUGEEE wrap which looks soo nasty to me! I mean just gross..got back and started to eat it but the wrap stunk! I mean maybe its just me but it was NASTY smelling so I decided to take the wrap off just put the chicken and lettace togather and there was a hair in it, it turned my stomcah now I feel soo sick, I ate a VERY small porton of was not affected but couldn't help but think it might have touched it so I threw it away! Tought me a lession..NEVER order from the hot bar there!

1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

Oh... yuck! Stuff like that totally grosses me out. lol Better to brown-bag-it from now on. hehe