Saturday, December 1, 2007

Roasting Marshmellows?????

Saturday - I found ups and downs, eating habits are going ok, I did eat soe hamburger helper which was not good but I sub milk for water and used no fat stuff, hopefully that helped, Michael's Grandmother is still is the hospital and doesn't seem to be doing well...& My Step mom is in the hospital in Ga so things have been somewhat tense...I did get to spend some much needed alone time today shopping and such which I enjoyed. Michael was sort of a jerk today but thats not surprising huh...I have kept a headache for two days now and thats really pretty stressful as well... Last night Michael and i did go to the show I was speaking of, everyone looked so happy and excited and of course michael kind of acted miserable, I did try to enjoy myself and toward the end of the night things did get much better, I took some pictures to share..OHHH I ate a marshmellow!!! just 1 but WOWWW it was so good had to get my picture roasting it.I had an ok time but felt really alone and like I should have been there by myself.
Ran into a friend at Walmart, she mention that I looked like I was losing weight...That made me VERY happy!!! I was excited..I even went shopping again today...Just to buy smaller jeans and believe it or not they fit me better, I am noticing BIG changes with my Fat?? Ekkk its just there, I mean yeah I am losing the weight but now theres FLAB everywhere ha ha ha I will deal with the flab, once I am at my goal weight.
I know that I am having other problems. I hope that its not serious but when I went to use the batheroom I noticed Blood in my stool, and ALOT of it, I went to the Pharmacy last night and talked to him and he suggested a stool softner so, I decided that maybe I should...Seems like I am having problems going to the bather room, I checked and it is a side effect.
I was not online much the past couple of days, just needed a mental break... I feel like I am going crazy sometimes...well I better get to bed

2 comments:

Colette said...

Hey Girl...How are ya? Sorry I have been MIA but it seems all weekends are gonna be like that til christmas. I have been trying to get all my shopping done and its been nothing but a FOOD FEAST here. I HATE the idea of getting on the scale tomorrow.
Sorry to hear about eveyone being in the hospital and being sick and all. I know you are going through alot of stress so thats prolly what has caused the headaches too....that and I think you need to eat more and a lil from all food groups. YOU are doing wonderful Jen...Keep it up hun!!

Chubby Chick said...

You look really nice in your pics. I'm glad you enjoyed the shopping. :)