Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welll Hummm

Ok so todays been VERY busy, I assume since Tax seasons almost over people are doing the last minute thing but BOY Its driving me crazy. I did find the time to feed my addiction but going to the game store and spending my whole break trying to decide what game to get next...then didnt even get one!!! I put all the money I collected from my trade in games on my card! I tell ya what...lol anyway when michael came back from the clinic this AM he has our homework assignmenet that the cousler had given us...seems she said I wasnt being "personal enough" she feels I am keeping my feelings hidden away. I am not sure if this lady understand that I have built up a wall and I am scared to let it down right now. I am scared I will say the wrong thing and it will do nothing but cause michael and I to fight and argue and I just dont wanna deal with it. I know it may sound crazy but michael done so much to me it made me scared to trust anyone. I guess I do need to open up to her more but its his recovery and I just dont wanna do anything to upset him right now.

We did decide to do easter baskets, I thought it would be a good idea so that we could spend some time togather and it would be lots of fun. on Easter we are going to deliver baskets to our moms. We dont do the whole go to church thing so this is BETTER yeahhh easter eggs :) anyway guess I better do a lil work or sumffin lol laterz

No comments: