Thursday, April 2, 2009

A fresh New beginning

I would have to say that things have changed more in my life this year then any other year ever! Michael and I are now in cousling and working on our marriage, he is on a journey to becoming clean and healthy and hopefully this is the beginning of a whole new world for us. I sat this morning and decided to read my past post on this blog and wow, what a miserable and sad person I was. I thought about deleteing it and starting out fresh however, I didnt and I didnt because I felt that it is important for me to rememeber how I was thinking and feeling at that point and time in my life.

My weight loss is still a huge struggle and I can honestly say I am at a miserable weight at this point but hopefully thats all about to change as well. I went down and signed up for the YMCA I am hoping to get approved for that and michael and I could do it together! I would LOVE to do that. I def. want to do it without the medication because obviously I just gained the weight back so it was a pointless thing. I have been tanning lately and that makes me feel a little better about myself but not much.

As for work its at the end of tax season and Yeah, well no job again after the season..sorta stress me out but Its something I will have to take one day at a time. I am sure I will find myself back here again crying and trying to keep up with my thoughts. Guess I will check out some of the blogs I have lost out on.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

SO PROUD OF YOU!! you write so honestly and beautifully. You know that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to!! I put a link to your blog on my blog under "Froggy Blogs" I hope that's ok. Take care and keep in touch.
Jenn