Friday, April 3, 2009

Looking for More?

Good Morning
Woke up earily, my husband had left for the clinic and I couldnt sleep, was starting to worry about him. I hate him being out so earily in the morning. Seems the only time I get to spend with him is in the mornings when he gets back, other wise he is just fighting sleep. I know that things should be getting better and they are in a sense however, I want the romance back. Its hard once you have lost it, to re-gain it but I know it can be done. Its just learning to try new things and to try to change some bad habits. We laid and watched one of the most loving movies so thats a start!
Last night michael and my dad worked on the breaks, michaels acts like he just hates my dad but my dad really is starting to trust him and love him. I wish michael understood. I am not sure michael knows how to take my dad. I know he can be annoying but, he is the best man in the world ever besides my hubby...His Birthday is this week.
well Guess I will get ready to prepare some Taxes before the end of season...which I DREAD!

No comments: