Friday, April 3, 2009

Bored

I have such a Friggin headache! oK now thats outta the way! I decided to call home to see if maybe my husband would like luch, of course he is still in he bed asleep which is pretty normal which is pretty darn frustrating. I thought once he started getting clean that some of the bad habits would fade and they have to a point but the sleeping part...well thats just not going to happen I am sure of it...We are suppose to go to dinner tonight...Crab legs that sounds pretty darn good.
Today I started looking through some blogs and was reading other peoples thoughts and views about Methadone. It seems like I wanna know more and more. I have a few concerns that I am trying to iron out in my mind, Just thing I need to deal with I suppose. I have ask our cousler, marlena several questions but still have more it seems.
Work has been pretty show which is driving me CRAZYYY I am almost bored..

No comments: