Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No More Stress...Until tomarrow

OK sooo Today was marriage cousling at the Methadone clinic, pretty interesting! This cousler feels like michael is doing perfect and that maybe I am being a lil over the edge which is very possible. It is hard for me because I am the one that has had to deal with his stealing and all the lies and all that. The trust has to be bulit back up. Although he does seem tow be working toward it I feel I still should deal with the situation with caution.

I had my "appointment" this am..BOY was I STRESSED out, I could sleep last night for worring so I stayed up until VERY late playing Mario on my DSi. Now I ammm SOOO tired I can hardly stand it! Michael was very supportive today and thank god if he hadn't been I would have prob killed him! My nerves have been shot!

We did FINALLY go to the YMCA and paid for our membership, now getting started will be a blast. I have got to put my mind to it and just do it. I dont wanna be skinny but hell I would be happy if people would say I am avarage but right now..Its pretty much FAT! Lord it makes me about to throw up but I know its the trust and ONLY I can fix it Blahh Blahhh Blahhh!!

Anyway with all that being said..I assume I need to get my ass to work...I act like I am not at work haaaa Haaa

No comments: