Monday, May 25, 2009

Bi Polar

I was watching a show and I thought about my Bi polar disorder,its kind of nuts but my husband is OCD and a recovering drug addicted and I am about as Bi-Polar as they come...what a pair is all I could think about! I start cousling again next week, I kind of dread that in a way. I wish that people understood how I felt, I mean the people around me...Its like I never know how I will feel the next day.. I get really really depressed and people say things like Im crazy, I started again lord whatever...I am getting aggrivated just thinking about it I mean VERY frustrated!

1 comment:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Hi! I just came across your blog. I have PCOS too and on top of that I am a food addict. How is your counseling going?

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com